Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun Friday Favs #8: "Art"


Fun Friday Favs #6: Baby

I'd like to say I am an art connoisseur, but I'm not. I'm not going to lie, most of the pictures on my walls are from TJ Maxx or something like that. That being said, today is a post about some of my favorite signs that I want to put up in my house. Like legitly, these should be framed and on my walls. Here they are:


1.) This one. Nuff said. Ahem.


2.) I think I need like 5 of these in my home... and probably some reserves because this glass will definitely be breaking sometime.



3.) This one may no be your typical artwork... but it definitely needs to be blown up to like 4 ft by 6 ft in my kitchen. It's basically the story of my cooking.


Happy Friday! Yipeeee!!!









1 comment:

  1. Whole grain organic rice is an excellent source of healthy nutrients such as fiber, phytochemicals, and essential minerals while lower in calories. Not only do whole grains promote good digestion and healthy weight management, but they may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...