Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun-Friday Favs #2: Beauty

Who hoo! It's finally Friday, which means it's time for my Fun Friday Favs! Today's recent favorites are kind of geared/focused on personal appearance and such. Because I'm totally qualified to give out beauty advice (cough, cough). Ahem. On to the favorites:


1.) Maskcara.com: Ok, I am loving, LOVING this girl's makeup blog I just found. It's awesome. I think in the last 3 days I've spent almost every one of my child's naptimes looking through her site. She totally breaks things down into step by steps, lists the products she's using, before and after shots... in a totally doable way, what not to love!? Seriously. I have turned slightly frumpy since having a baby (yes I've been wearing the same pair of shorts for 5 days in a row now. Disregard the spit-up and baby food stains please) but this blog totally inspired me. (My favorite post is her "Mommy Makeup" post - although I think this is awesome for anyone on a day-to-day basis). Go check this girl out. She's my new fav, I'm sure she'll be yours too.

2.) NYX Matte Lipstick: Since we're speaking of makeup, I currently love NYX lipstick's right now. I'm normally not a huge lipstick girl (probably because I was not bless with luscious, volumous lips... my sister stole that trait in our family) but you can't go wrong with these. They are $4 at your local Ulta store, meaning you can go a little crazy and get some fun colors you wouldn't normally try. Even if it's just for wearing around your house. (I know my 10 month old really appreciates the variety I give her everyday). My favorite right is the Frosted Flakes color!

3.) Jergens Tanning Lotion: I must admit, I wasn't blessed with a natural savage bronze all year round. I lean more towards the spectrum of the pale white girl who needs all the Vitamin D she can get. So because I have already done enough damage to my skin in the first 20+ years of my life, I resort to this beauty. My mother-in-law actually bought me it for Christmas because I was complaining how pale I was. And I Love It. You use it just like a normal lotion a couple times a week and it gives you just enough color without turning you fake orange or something. It's awesome! It's cheap! You're worth it! (jk, just had to throw that in there, thank you L'Oreal) Go get some!


Happy Friday!!!


2 comments:

  1. Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers site Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we underestimate how helpful the beauty ingestible supplements are

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...