Friday, April 26, 2013

Fun Friday Favs #10: Recent Pins



Fun Friday Favs #6: Baby
Yea, it's Friday Friday Friday, Ohhhhh Friday Friday Friday..... anyone? Anyone?.... never mind.

So today's favorites post is some of my recent favorite pins on Pinterest. Because I'm a Pinterest addict. I'm starting the 12 step rehab program. Tomorrow. Anyhoo... here are some recent good ones:


1) Sugar Cookie Bars. You had me at sugar.

2.) Malted Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanut Brittle & Milk Chocolate Chunks. Say that 10 times fast. Meanwhile I need to go to the store to pick up some heavy cream...

3.) Butterscotch Mascarpone Cream Layer Cake. I don't even really like cake and I want someone to make this for me. I'd make it myself but I have baking issues.


4.) Aimee's Quick Chicken. Anything with bacon must be good. But then you throw in Parmesan, teriyaki sauce, and Dijon? Winner winner chicken dinner. 

5.) And just to prove I think about things other then food, here's this one. Because I'm pretty sure a minivan will someday in be my future. And when it is, I will have this bumper sticker on it.



Hope you all love pinning as much as I do! Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...